Frozen Semen Shipping Services
Semen storage is free through July 31st of the year purchased. Please make arrangements to ship your semen by then. We no longer offer long term storage.
A Shipping and Container Contract is required for all shipments--no exceptions!
In order to schedule your shipment, we require two day's prior notice and receipt of your shipping and container contract.
Saturday or First Overnight delivery is $50 additional
Shipping within WA state is $200
Shipping is our only extra fee: there are no hidden handling fees.
- If you pick up your semen but use our tank, there is a $50 tank use fee. The tank must be returned within 24 hours.
- If you prefer to charge shipping to your own FedEx account the tank must be sent and returned via Priority Overnight, unless otherwise agreed. There is a $50 tank use fee.
- If you send your own tank to pick up your semen, there is a $35 chill-down fee if the tank arrives hot. If it is chilled down at arrival, it will be topped off at no charge for the return.
- Free storage is provided through July 31st of the year the semen is purchased.
- Semen not shipped by July 31st is charged storage at the rate of $15 per day per dose
- Donated semen purchased at auction that is not shipped by July 31st will be returned to stock. No exceptions.
Attention: Due to the multiple permits and data input required by CFIA to facilitate Canadian shipments, Superior Equine Sires will no longer ship to Canada. I appreciate my Canadian clients, but it is no longer a sustainable practice for my business. Sincerely, Carol Austin